The Ministry of Interior of Qatar launched the Metrash2 mobile application to help the residents to get all the services under it through the online platform without having to visit any of the service centers. The Metrash2 mobile app will help the citizens and residents get the services effectively, it would help the ministry to flawlessly deliver the service while keeping track of the application as well. Currently, there are around 10 services enlisted that can be availed through activating the online services of the Metrash2 mobile application.
Procedure To Active Metrash2 Mobile App
- You will need to log in to the Self-Service system on the application using your Smart-ID. After you log in, an option for the selection of a language will be provided.
- Once you select the language, you will need to select Personal services of the smart card holder here you will be required to select Metrash2.
- Then you will be required to enter the mobile phone number and then click the Register into Service icon.
- Here you will be displayed the two-part service activation key. A document from Self Service kiosk should be printed which will be the first part while the second part would be sent to you via SMS on the phone number you have registered.
- The Metrash2 website must be opened on the phone browser and the Metrash2 application must be download or install
- Once downloaded, you would be asked to select the language: Arabic or English on the welcome screen.
- For a first time user, you will have to enter the required data on the Service activation screen.
- On the next login screen, you should enter the password, and then you can start using the services under the Ministry of Interior (MoI)