The Saudi Arabian business visit visas are also known as work visit visas that are valid for those visiting the kingdom on a temporary work basis. The business visa requires a sponsor from a business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia who will issue a Letter of Invitation (LOI) to the visa holder to use for their application. The Saudi business visit visa permits the person to work onsite during their visit.
Duration Of Business Visit Visa
The Saudi business visit visa can be a single or multiple entry visas and can be applied for a duration of 30, 60, 90, or 180 days.
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Two facing pages and appropriate visa.
- Travel documents should not have any restrictions or conditions which prevent traveling.
Visa requirement exceptions are for those who are GCC nationals, passengers transiting in the kingdom with valid onward and return documents within 18 hours with no further stops in the kingdom (certain nationalities are ineligible), and those with re-entry and landing permits issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The application form should be filled completely.
- Passport Original and Copy.
- Residence Permit Original and Copy (if not based in home country).
- ID card copy or renewal form ((if not based in home country).
- Photographs with white background (2).
- Supporting letter from the employer stating the reason of visit and duration required (NOC Letter) addressed to Saudi Consulate.
- The employing company’s trade license copy.
- The passport that is machine-readable only is accepted.
- Letter of Invitation (LOI) from the sponsoring company(can be provided by proven) and certified by the Chamber of Commerce of Saudi Arabia, or pre-approval for commercial visit visa copy issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Supporting letter from the sponsoring entity in Saudi Arabia between the entity and the visitor’s employer stating the duration and the nature of visit and it should be certified by the Chamber of Commerce in Saudi.
- No Objection Letter from Employer/Sponsor.
Things that are not permitted under the Saudi business visit visa.
- Visa on arrival is not available.
- A driving license cannot be obtained by the visitor.
- Cannot rent or lease a residence.
- Cannot open a bank account.
- The visitor cannot sponsor his family.