The majority of expatriate residents working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia wish to bring their families to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. But nowadays due to increased iqama renewal fees a lot of expats can’t afford permanent visa expenses. They can go for a visit visa in such cases. Applying for a visiting visa in KSA is simple and easy. Here are the following procedures.
Family Members Eligible For Saudi Arabia Family Visit Visa
- Mother In Law
- Father In Law
Family Visit Visa Application KSA
- Go to the Family Visit Visa Application page on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) website (The website is available only in the Arabic Language, No English Version is Available).
- Click on “I Agree” (اوافق) button.
- On The Next Page, Enter your Iqama number, Iqama Expiry Date, and Visa Number. (visa number can be found on the visa page of your passport)
- Then Click Next.
- Enter City Name In Arabic
- Enter The Email ID in English
- Mobile Number 00966 Format
- Then Click Next
- Write رحلة عائلية in Justification Visit
- Choose Single Trip
- Select Visit Visa Duration
- Addition Of Additional Family Members
Here You Can Add Dependents Or Family Members
- Enter Name (as in Passport)
- Kinship (Relation)
- Hand Come (From Which City)
- Date of Birth
- Then Submit the Application
A document along with the application number and other visa details will be given which you will have to print. (From Here) Get attestation by the Chamber of Commerce online. The application will be reviewed in a few working days during which you can check your visit visa application status online.