The Hajj process has been made simple and easy by the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The days where agents use to hold pilgrims as hostages and sometimes use to run away with the money are gone. The Hajj process is now on an online platform. The registration, payments of the Hajj is done online under the supervision of the Ministry of Hajj. The Hajj permit Tasreeh can be printed online. Here are the steps to print the Tasreeh/Hajj Permit.
Procedure To Print Tasreeh (Hajj Permit)
- Open the Ministry of Interior’s Absher website.
- Log In to the Absher Account.
- Language can be changed to English from the upper left-hand corner.
- Go to e-Services.
- Then to Hajj Permit.
- Click Hajj Permit by Pilgrim.
- On The Next Page, an Option will be given to print the Tasreeh (Hajj Permit).
- Click on Print My Tasreeh.
- Then on the next page, click Print.
- Print preview will be given.
- Then click print.
The Tasreeh (Hajj Permit) can be printed for the dependents also. The steps are the same till the Hajj Permit by Pilgrim.
- Click on Print Permit For Dependents.
- Then Click on Details.
The rest of the procedure is the same to print the Tasreeh (Hajj Permit).