It will be a bit of an issue in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia if the driving license has been lost or stolen. Make sure that you follow the following standard procedure so that you can get the license card. You might be imposed of heavy penalty if caught driving without a license. You might use public transport, taxi, or ask a friend or relative to drive for you until you get the driving license. Here is the procedure to get the driving license reissued.
- Iqama (Copy)
- Driving License Application Form
- Lost Driving License (Copy)
- Passport Size Photo – 2
- Muroor Appointment
The fine for reissuing the lost or stolen driving license is SAR 100.
- Open Al Rajhi Bank Application.
- Login To Your Banking Account.
- On The Upper Left Click On Three Bars.
- Select Payments.
- Click Government Payments Button.
- Click On Driving License.
- Select Application Type As Replace License.
- Select Transaction Type As Payment.
- Select Beneficiary ID As Iqama Number.
- Choose License Type.
- Details Will Be Viewed.
- Then Click Confirm.
Visit The Traffic Police Station
Go to the traffic police station on the date and time mentioned on the Muroor appointment. Documents should be mentioned at the prescribed window. The officer will collect the documents. Then wait until they call you and ask you to collect the replaced driving license.