To avail the services such as opening a bank account and other services it is mandatory to have National Address Registration. The six basic information that are Building number, street name, neighborhood, city, postal code or zip code, additional phone number are included in the National Address.
National Address Registration Process
- Open The Saudi Post National Address Registration Website
- Select the Registration of Individuals
- Choose New Registration
- Agree With The Terms And Conditions
- Enter your residence location from the provided map or manually enter Region, City, District and Building Number
- Verify Your Address With The Iqama Red Green Status Button
Provide Personal Information for National Address
- Enter The Iqama Number
- Choose Non-Saudi Option
- Enter Iqama Expiry Date (Provide actual expiry date)
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Email Id
- Select Gender Male Or Female
Provide Residency Information for National Address
- Select Residence Type (Flat/Villa)
- Select Residence Ownership (Rented/Owned)
- Answer Are You The Actual Renter (Yes/No). If the contract of rent is in your name you can select yes and if not select No
- Apartment Number
- Click Next and Then Complete.
- You will have the new address, you can either print this or write somewhere for future purposes. Later, you can also log in to the national address (العنوان الوطني) website by using the Iqama number and mobile number to get the address.
- If you are using online banking, log in to the online portal and enter your new national address over there or you can also go to the branch for the update.
Note: You should have a valid Iqama for registration or else the system will not permit for the registration.
National Address Registration through Phone
You can call Saudi post customer care number 920005700 and provide your details if you are having an error or difficulty through the website. The registration of the national address will be updated instantly..