The Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Health and the National Information Center to control the spread of the coronavirus developed the official coronavirus helpline app n the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is Tawakkalna. The tawakkalna app has been a major helpline during the recent time. The tawakkalna app was launched on 4 May. The tawakkalna app can be used to get e-permits. The permits are for the private sector employees who are exempted from curfew and for selected groups of the Saudi government. Here is the procedure for registering in the Tawakkalna app.
Register In Tawakkalna Application Through Absher
- Open the app
- Click on “Sign up.”
- Choose Citizen / Resident.
- Enter The Iqama number and date of birth
- Click on Next.
- On your registered mobile number OTP will be received..
- Enter The OTP.
- Create a password
- Select your residence address.
- Questions will be asked related to your health. Answer Them
- If you have been outside the Kingdom for the past two weeks?
- If you have been in close contact with a person during the past two weeks who have confirmed with covid-19?
- Do you have a high fever?
- Do you have a cough?
Register In The Tawakkalna App Without Having An Absher Account
A recommendation from a registered user through the “Mobile Number Verification for Tawakkalna” service on the Absher platform will be needed if you are not registered with Absher.
- Go To The Ministry Of Interior’s Absher Website Or App.
- Choose Individuals
- Click Services
- Choose Services
- Click General Services
- Click Register a Mobile Number for Tawakkalna
- Enter The Iqama Number, Date of Birth, And Mobile Number
- Do The Verification
- Verification Code Through SMS will be received on the recommender’s mobile number on their Absher registered number.
- Verify The Code On The Tawakkalna App.
That’s all you have to do for registering to the Tawakkalna app.