Every expatriate and his family members must have health insurance in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is mandatory to have health insurance for an expat and his family members in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is not possible to renew iqama and visas without a valid health insurance in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is now possible to check the validity of health insurance online.
Check Health Insurance Validity in KSA
The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (CCHI) made it possible to check the tameen or health insurance through their website and through Absher. The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance controls the health insurance coverage. The approval and disapproval of the health insurance are also managed by the Council of Cooperative Health Insurance.
Absher is an online portal provided by the Ministry of Interior. There are many services provided by the Ministry of Interior through Absher. Some of them are to renew the driving licence, visas, insurance, iqama, To check visa status, huroob status, and much more services. Here are the step by step guide to check the health insurance validity in the Kindom of Saudi Arabia
Procedure To Check Health Insurance Through CCHI
- Go To The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance Website.
- Select The Language.
- From The Options Choose Business Owners.
- Click On Inquire About Health Insurance From The Left.
- Enter The Iqama Number/ID Number.
- Enter The Captcha.
- Screen Will Appear With Details About The Health Insurance Along With Expiry Date. (If You Don’t Have Health Insurance, A Message Will Appear)
Procedure To Check Health Insurance Through Absher
- Go To The Ministry Of Interior’s Absher Website.
- Login In.
- Click Inquire Under The Family Members Services Section.
- New Screen Will Appear, Click Query Health Insurance.
- New Screen Will Appear With Details Of the Health Insurance And Date Of Expiry.
- You Can Validity Of Your Dependents By Selecting Name Of Family Member From The Drop Down List.