A Transit visa is a visa given to travelers who are transit to a country en route to another visa, like if a person is traveling from Saudi Arabia to Iran and has a stop at the Dubai Airport he/she can apply for a transit visa to live and roam in UAE for 72 hours. It is a nonimmigrant visa. If you don’t want to stay for more than 72 hours you can save your fee.
Procedure To Apply For Transit Visa of KSA Online
Below are details concerning how to apply online for a Transit Visa of Saudi Arabia.
- Go to Enjaz website – enjazit.com.sa (You can change the language from Arabic to English from the top left of the website)
- Click on “Application for Visa from Saudi missions abroad.”
- Then click on “Online e-Payment Services Agreement” and click on Agree button.
- On new page, read the terms and conditions and then click on agree button if you agree.
- Now you will be directed to a page where you will need to fill a form.
- The first section of this application for visa is all concerning personal data together with your image is 200 × 200 (approximately 2.08 × 2.08 inches).
- The second section of the application is visa data. Choose transit visa in the option.
- In third section of the appliance, you need to enter Sponsor data together with purpose of transit visa and therefore the city you may live in.
- You can add other companions within the last part of the application and click on the save button.
- You have to make the payment via credit card or online bank. Then print the application.
- Then you have to visit the Saudi Embassy or consolate and submit your application. you will need to submit:
- Your passport
- Your Enjaz application
- Residence card
- Confirmed tickets
- Declaration form
After the submission, the process will take up to 7 days for the transit visa.
Why does the transit visa for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia gets rejected?
If the purpose written in the form is for Umrah it will be rejected. The other reason behind rejection may be incomplete application, wrong data, not paid fee and girls wish to go without husband or guardian.