The visa for the non-national entrepreneurs who want to set up a business in UAE is the UAE Golden Visa or Business Visa. The UAE Golden Business Visa attracts entrepreneurs and business visionaries. The aim of the UAE golden visa is to strengthen the local economy of the UAE. By this, the global standing of the UAE will improve. Here is the procedure to apply for the UAE golden visa:
- Open the Business Visa website https://business.goldenvisa.ae
- Create an account and verify it.
- Then Log In.
- Select the emirate in which you want to set up your business (Dubai or Abu Dhabi)
- Enter the details required.
- Then enter the professional and entrepreneurial experience.
- A 2-minute video profile must be uploaded along with documents substantiating your entrepreneurial journey.
- The interview form must be filled.
- the nominees you wish to sponsor (if any) must be defined.
- Submit the application.
it can take up to 30 days to review your application for the golden residence permit after the submission. If the application review is successful, documents should be uploaded to the link emailed which is required for the completion of your visa application. The process can take another 30 days. an email outlining the details on how to receive the UAE Business Visa will be received once the application has been approved. If the application has not been approved you can apply it again after 90 days.
How To Follow Up On The Gold Business Visa Application
To track your UAE Business Visa nomination, use the following points of contact.
- For Dubai Application: email@example.com
- For Abu Dhabi Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should have contact with the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship once the initial application has been approved and the visa is in the process:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +971-2-495-5555