A new mobile app “Eatmarna” “اعتمرنا” was launched by The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah which enables domestic pilgrims to book an appointment to perform Umrah. Only three hours of duration is allowed to perform Umrah for the pilgrim. To verify the health condition of the permit applicant the Eatmarna application is linked with the ‘Tawakkalna’ app. The Eatmarna application is available in both android and ios. The worship must continue and it is difficult during the coronavirus so the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia made this app with a purpose to perform the pilgrimage safely. The duration of the booking is 3 hours only. The bookings were started on October 4. the allowance of domestic pilgrims daily to perform Umrah in the first phase was 6000. In the second phase, the allowance of domestic pilgrims was 15000 pilgrims to perform Umrah per day from October 18. The foreign pilgrims were allowed from November 1. All the precautionary measures are being taken. The visitors must be in isolation for 3 days after entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The permit for the pilgrims to stay in the country is only 10 days. Here is the procedure to book the appointment for umrah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Procedure To Book An Umrah Appointment Through Eatmarna اعتمرنا App
- Open The Eatmarna App
- Select English
- Enter The Iqama Number and Tawakkalna Password To Login.
- Enter The Verification Code Received Through SMS On The Registered Mobile Number.
- Choose Application Type (Citizens and Residents/International Pilgrims/GCC Citizens)
- Fill The Form With All The Required Information.
- Choose The Purpose To Book The Appointment. (Permit as a worshiper or Umrah Appointment)
- Choose The Person (Person Who Wants The Permit)
- Choose The Date and Time
- Then Choose The Centers For Transportation Or Gathering Pilgrims In Makkah.
That’s all to successfully booked an Umrah appointment through the Eatmarna app in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.