A Valid Qatar ID is required by every expats in Qatar. The Qatar Id includes the profession they are really working in. But, if the profession written on the Qatar ID isn’t correct, for whatever reason, this may affect you in various ways and you may not be allowed to obtain certain privileges and services at banks, official institutions, getting a driver’s license, visa on arrival for family and friends, and problems with regarding family visa so your family can come to stay with you in Qatar. There are no cost charges for the service.
The Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs allows you to change the profession on the Qatar ID. The profession title on your Qatar ID can be changed either through
- Concerned person, or
- Authorized signatories
Archives Required For Profession Change
- No Objection Certificate.
- Copy of authorized signatory’s Qatar ID.
- Copies of company archives such as Company Registration (CR), municipality certificate/permit and computer card.
- Office electricity bill copy.
- The labour contract with the new profession mentioned and signed by both parties, and by the authorized person (three copies).
- Qatar ID and Passport Copy.
- Copy of Academic Qualifications With The Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, And Their Certified Arabic translation.
- Past Labour Contracts
- Salary Statement Six-Month And Detailed Salary Bank Statement
- Filled Application Form
Procedure To Apply For Profession Change
- Visit The MADLSA Website.
- Go To The Services Menu.
- Click On E-Services and E-Forms
- Then Choose Recruitment Department.
- Choose Profession Amendment Request
- Click On Apply.
- Enter The Required Information.
- Clear The Captcha Verification
- Then Click On Submit.
- Verification Code Will Be Sent On The Mobile Through SMS.
- Enter The Code.
- Enter Details In The Application Form.
- Attach Copies Of The Documents Mentioned.
- Click On The Checkbox.
- Submit The Request.
- Download and Fill The Application.
- Attach The Documents Mentioned
Message will be sent regarding the change of the profession on the Qatar ID. You can also check the change of profession on the Qatar ID online.
Extra information for the profession change service
The following conditions should be met for all users of the service:
- There should be no limitations for the employer that prevent profession change procedures.
- The responsibility for the validity of the information recorded through the mandatory affirmation in the digital service is of the person in charge of the company..
- The service is available for the joint-stock companies and private sector companies.
- The modification request indication will be in terms of the employee’s QID number for satisfaction of the necessary attachments.
- Application with the attachments should be sent to MADLSA for conformity, review and approval.
- One of the authorised signatories at the establishment (establishment official/representative/approved to sign) is the user of the service.
- All the conditions of Submission of applications and approvals are subject to MADLSA.