The Border Number is required to get the documents and for services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Ministry of Interior of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has provided an online portal called Absher through which the citizens and residents can avail many services. The aim of providing the Absher was to reduce the time and effort and to avail the services at a comfortable place. The Absher has services like the renewal of the iqamas, visas, driving license, applying for iqamas, driving license, checking huroob status, the validity of the official documents, and much more services. The Absher has given a new service that allows them to check their border number linked to Jawazat. Expatriates, including GCC citizens, can avail of this service.
What is the Border Number in Saudi Arabia?
A 10-digit number issued for each expatriate entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a new visa. Previously, it was written by hand by the Jawazat officials on the passport when you arrived in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Now it is easy and simple to find the border number by visiting the Absher website.
Procedure To Check Border Number Online
- Visit the Ministry of Interior’s Absher Website https://absher.sa
- From The Bottom Of The Screen Choose the Query Border Number.
- Select GCC Citizen or Non-GCC Citizen
- Enter The Visa Number (Visa number and Issue date is on the visa page of the passport)
- Enter Visa Issue Date and Captcha
- Then Click Inquire
- On The Next Page, You Will Be Displayed The Border Number