Qiwa online platform has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development (HRSD) to combine all employment services under one electronic roof. Expatriates will have access to a number of services provided by the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development by registering on the Qiwa platform. Also, the business owners are being encouraged to use the Qiwa platform are take advantage of the Qiwa platform to get the best talent and to reduce labor disputes. Here is the procedure to register to the Qiwa platform.
Services Available On Qiwa
The following is the list of services that you can avail of after registering an account to the Qiwa platform.
- Employee Transfer Service.
- Iqama Profession Change.
- Contract Management Service.
Procedure To Register On Qiwa Platform
- Qiwa platform can be registered with the Absher.
- Open the Qiwa website sign-up page.
- Enter the Iqama number.
- Enter the date of birth.
- Enter the OTP on the mobile number which is registered on Absher.
- Enter the email address and then set the password.
- Enter the mobile number to be registered with Qiwa.
- Enter the OTP received on that number.
- Also, check the mail received from Qiwa platform
That’s the process to register to the Qiwa.