The procedure to change a visa from the old passport to a renewed one is Naqal Maloomat. Whenever the passport is renewed, the visa must be updated on anew one and it must be recorded in the Jawazat online records. Now the procedure of Naqal Maloomat can be done through the Absher online without going to the Jawazat office. Both the dependent’s and worker’s passport can be renewed and information can be updated by this method. Expatriate workers’ “Naqal Maloomat” procedure can be done through the Absher account of his sponsor. Naqal Maloomat online procedure of the Dependents (family members) can be done by the Absher Account of the “head of the household” (Father or Husband). The process of the Naqal Maloomat is done by the HR of your company. This process can be done by yourself using absher. The Ministry of Interior’s Absher has many services like renewal of visas, renewal of Iqama, renewal of driving license, checking huroob status, checking kafeel name and much more services. If you want to do it by yourself then follow the steps given below.
- Jawazat Form
- Copy Of New Passport
- Copy Of Old Passport
Procedure of Naqal Maloomat Online
This process of the Naqal Maloomat can be done through both the Ministry of Interior Absher online website and the Absher mobile app.
- Visit The Ministry Of Interior’s Absher Website.
- Choose individual Service.
- Log In.
- Go To E-Services.
- Then To Passports.
- Then Go To Update Resident Passport Information.
- Choose The Individual Name.
- Then enter the following details
- Type Of Passport Update
- New Passport Number
- Optical Character Recognition
- Date Of Issue Of New Passport
- Date Of Expiry Of New Passport
- New Passport Issuance Country
- New Passport Issuance City
- After Entering All The Above Information Click On The Submit Button.