Civil Id or Civil Identity Card is also known as Bitaqa-Almadaniyah in Kuwait. All the personal details of a resident or citizen are in the Civil Id. The civil id is a very important document for any citizen or expatriate. The permit to enter or leave the country will not be allowed without a valid civil id and passport. The civil id is a card that is issued by the Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI). The new residents are required to get the civil id within 30 days after obtaining the residence visa. The time taken for the process and to be issued in about 10 days. You will be able to open a bank account, buy a vehicle, and do many more things with the civil id. The civil card must be updated when there is a change in sponsor, civil id card expires, the residence permit is renewed, or if your address changes. The civil id can be renewed online and by a call. The new civil id card must be taken from the Public Authority of Civil Information (PACI) Headquarters The cost of the renewal of the civil id is KD5. The only document required for the renewal is the old civil id card. Here are the steps by which you can renew your civil id online.
Renewal Through Call
- Dial 1889988.
- Choose The Language By Pressing 1 For Arabic And 2 For English.
- Service Number Must be Chosen From The Voice list.
- Enter The Old Civil ID Number And Wait For The Response.
Renewal Through Website (Online)
- Visit The PACI-E-Envelope Website.
- Change The Language To English If You Want To.
- Enter The Civil ID Number And Serial Number.
- Verify Your Mobile Number.
- Enter All The Required Details.
- Upload The Documents Required.
- Application’s Reference Number Will Be Sent To Your Registered Mobile Number, Which Can Be Used To Track Application’s Progress.
- Link Will Be Sent To The Mobile Number Once Approved To Make Payment.
- Collect The New Civil ID From The PACI Headquarters.