The visas in Kuwait are issued by the General Department of Residency. An expatriate other than the Gulf Corporation Countries (GCC) must have a residence visa to live in Kuwait. There are three categories in the residence visa which are work visa, dependent visa, and domestic visa. The residence visa requires a sponsor. An employee can get a work visa and can be sponsored by his company and then he can sponsor his family to get them a visa. There are some limitations like the wife cannot sponsor her husband, Sons over the age of 21 cannot be sponsored, and Family members with dependent visa cannot work. The domestic visa is for Kuwait’s resident who is a full time servant working outside Kuwait for the company in Kuwait. To renew the dependent visa you must be registered to the MOI Kuwait Online Portal. The cost of renewal of the residence visa is KD10.
Dependent Visa Renewal Eligibility
- Pending Judicial Judgements Of The Sponsor Must Be Cleared.
- Pending Judicial Judgements Of The Person Must Be Cleared.
- The Person Must Be In Kuwait.
- Pending Residence Violation Must Be Cleared.
- Pending Traffic Violations Must Be Cleared.
- Health Insurance (Valid).
- Medical Examination Cleared.
- Passport Should Be Valid For More Than One Year.
Steps To Renew Kuwait Dependent Visa
- Go To The Kuwait MOI Website.
- You Can Change The Language Located On Left.
- Select E-Services.
- Choose The General Department Of Residency.
- Click Renew Residency.
- Choose Individual.
- Enter The Username And Password.
- A Screen Will Appear With Details Of Dependents.
- Select The Dependent Visa.
- Click Renew.
- Enter The Mobile Number.
- Read The Terms And Conditions And Select Agree If You Agree.
- Click Continue.
- Verify The Details And Click ‘Pay & Renew’.