Did you realize that if your residence visa is due for renewal, it’s doable to use for a renewal online, while not the requirement to get out? The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) is the one that manages visa-related problems within the emirates of the national capital, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, and Fujairah – declared the method that candidates will follow to complete the renewal of their residence allow on-line. The renewal can be completed and submitted through the website www.ica.gov.ae or through the smartphone application ‘ICA UAE’.
Renew UAE Residence Permit
Steps to follow
These square measure the steps you would like to follow, in line with the ICA:
- Register and create an account utilizing PASS or log in to good services just in case of the previous registration.
- Opt for the Residence Permit Renewal service.
- Submit the application, review, and update the retrieved knowledge, and pay fees.
- Submit the application to renew your ID card.
- Hand within the passport to the approved delivery company.
- Your passport are tagged with the Residency allow sticker so delivered to you thru the approved delivery company.
The ICA online service portal mentions the entire time for the renewal of the residency allows as forty-eight hours.
Depending on the sponsor – company or family – yet because the form of visa the documents might dissent slightly. The ICA website provides elaborated list of documents for every class.
If you’re a non-public sector worker or associate degree worker in a very area and are applying to renew your family’s residence visa, these are the documents you would like to upload:
- A recent color photograph of the sponsored person with a white background.
- Passport copy
- Certificate of medical fitness approved by competent authorities for those over eighteen years recent.
- Emirates ID application receipt.
- Employment agreement.
- Accommodation lease (attested) or accommodation possession by the sponsor.
- A duplicate of the sponsor’s passport with valid residency.
- Medical Insurance (for United Arab Emirates capital visas).