If you have a bill number with you it is simple and easy to “Check Water Bill”, in this case you will have to go to the nearest ATM or log into your online banking. You can also check the water bill online on the website. follow the steps given below.
- Open Bill payments
- Go To Utility
- Then To National Water Company
- Enter Your Account Number, You Will Be Displayed The Due Bill Amount.
Procedure To Get National Water Company (NWC) Account Number
If you don’t know or if you are not sure about your “NWC account number”, you can register with the NWC website and find out the account number.
How To Register With NWC
- Open the NWC New Profile Registration Page.
- Select Iqama Number From The Drop-Down Menu
- Enter Iqama Number
- Enter The Date of Birth as per Iqama
- Enter The Mobile Number
- Then Click Register for eBranch
- Enter a Username
- Enter The OTP Verification
- Account Registration Completed.
Add New Saudi Water Company (NWC) Account Number To The Profile
- Open The NWC Website
- Click on Add Account Option
- Choose The City
- Find Out Your Residence By Dragging The Location On The Map and Select It.
- Then Click Add Account
- Enter The Details For New Account
- Then Go To Dashboard and Find The Bill.